Malta Residence & Visa Programme
To be eligible for the Malta Residence and Visa Program one must :
- Invest €250,000 in government bonds and hold the investment for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Lease a property for a minimum of €10,000 yearly or purchase a property with a minimum value of €270,000 and hold it for a minimum period of 5 years.
- The applicant must hold a Global Health Insurance policy of at least €50,000 coverage for himself/herself and his family and must give proof that they can maintain the same for an indefinite period of time.
- Pay an application fee of €30,000 to the Government of Malta
- Applicants must have an average annual income of €100,000 or own assets with a minimum worth of €500,000.
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record and provide the required documentation.