Why Visit UK?
UK has an incredible and fascinating historical past, so if you are a historic by nature, London is a dream come true : Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London – and Stonehenge only a day trip away. If you love the idea of castles and ruins, then a flight to Scotland – and to Edinburgh in particular – will more than satisfy your curiosity.
It’s both modern and old, busy and quiet, multicultural and a great location to continue your travels.
FAMOUS PLACES TO VISIT IN UK:
University of Cambridge
Soho of London
Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
Tower of London
Natural History Museum
About Visitor Visa
Millions of visitors and immigrants travel to UK every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects.
Basic Requirements to visit UK:
- Have a valid Passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Good moral character
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expires your visa.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in UK and the amount depends on how long you will stay in UK and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation
You may also require:
- Temporary Resident Visa based on your citizenship
- Medical examination depending on the age
- Letter of Invitation or statutory declaration
- Savings of approximately 10000 GBP to bear the expenses of your trip
Types of UK Visitor Visa
United Kingdom has long list for various types of Visitor Visa including:
- General Visitor
- Business Visitor
- Family Visitor
- Entertainer Visitor
- Child Visitor
- Marriage Visitor
- Sport Visitor
- Parent of Child at School
- Student Visitor
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visitor
Processing time for UK Visitor Visa:
- 3-4 weeks on an average
- If there is a genuine purpose for multiple entry embassy considers the same and grants visa either for 6 months, 1 year, 2 year, 5 year or 10 years.