- There are at least five good following reasons why you should choose Poland as a country to study : A very good quality of studies for competitive price.
- Poland is a dynamically developing member state of European Union with young society
- strong economy and good prospects for the future
- Study programs provided in English language, International students can apply for legal work during studies Poland is beautiful, safe and friendly country to live, study and work.
- Poland is situated in Central Europe. It is bound by the Baltic Sea, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, Slovakia and Ukraine.
- The country is mostly part of the Great European Plain, while to the south, the plain rises to the Carpathian and Sudeten Mountains.
- There are 38.2 million inhabitants in the country. The official language is Polish. The capital of the country is Warsaw.
Higher Education System:
- state higher educational institutions in Poland, which offer a very wide range of different courses and programmes (private schools of higher education must receive permission to operate from the Ministry of National Education; they acquire a legal status when registered by the Minister of National Education).
- Among the higher schools, there are both university-type and non-university type (professional education) institutions. State and non-state higher professional (vocational) schools train students in professional specialisations and prepare them for specific professions by including 15-week internships and school practice in the mandatory curriculum.
- Graduates of higher professional courses are awarded the title of Bachelor of Arts/Science or Engineer (Bachelor of Engineering) after 3 to 4 years of study. Graduates of university-type higher educational institutions are awarded the title of magister (Master of Arts/Science) or its equivalent after taking standard 5-year MA/MSc level courses or 1.5 to 2-year complementary MA/MSc level courses (intended for holders of the professional title of Bachelor of Arts/Science or Engineer received either at university-type institutions or institutions of higher professional education)
- The academic degree of doktor (Ph.D.) is awarded to a person who has passed his/her doctoral examinations and submitted and defended a doctoral dissertation (holdinAt present there are a total of 121 state higher educational institutions and not less than 210 non-g the title of magister or its equivalent is a necessary condition for successively obtaining the doktor’s degree).
For further details, Please contact us.