Germany is a great destination for international students and offers : High quality university education Accessibility for international applicants A safe and welcoming environment High living standards Excellent employment prospects
- Germany lies in the center of Europe. It is the largest member state of the European Union, with over 82 million inhabitants. Cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart and many others are renowned for their cultural diversity, vibrant lifestyle and historic heritage. Museums, concert halls, theatres, opera houses, galleries, cinemas… – the wide range of cultural activities offers something for everybody. And a trip across Germany is a journey through just about every cultural epoch.
- Germany ranks 1st in Europe for the highest number of newly registered patents, and it ranks 2nd in the world, after the USA. Germany is the largest economy in the European Union and the 3rd largest in the world.
- The most widely spoken mother tongue in Europe is German.
- Germany is home to some of the world’s leading companies in many areas, such as information technology, health care, biotechnology and the automotive industry, making it the world’s leading export nation.
- It is not necessary to learn German language as universities in Germany also provide education in english.
- If the course is in English, then proof of proficiency in English –IELTS 6.5 is needed.
- During your studies in Germany you are generally allowed to do 120 full days or 240 half-days of paid work and take small student jobs. In exceptional circumstances your local foreigner’s office ma
Higher Education System:
- German universities charge only very moderate tuition fees or even no tuition fees at all.
- What is more, international students are subject to the same fees as German students. Where fees are charged, they currently range from 450 Euro – 850 Euro per semester which means that a full Bachelor’s programme often costs as little as Euro 3800.
- A Master’s degree frequently costs no more than Euro 2500 and at PhD level there are generally no fees at all.
- As for the living costs, on average students will need about 700 to cover their cost of living.
Tuition Fees & Living Cost:
- 2500 Euro to 3800 Euro