Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are defined as consolidation of companies. Differentiating the two terms, Mergers is the combination of two companies to form one, while Acquisitions is one company taken over by the other. M&A is one of the major aspects of corporate finance world.
As part of our M&A advisory we provide the following services:
- Assistance in purchase and sale of businesses and industrial units in India or outside India
- Advise on formulating appropriate buy or sell strategies
- Identifying strategic investors, financial investors or a combination of both including cross borders M&A
- Assistance in the negotiation process
- Assistance in compliance of business, accounting and legal due diligences
- Drafting and execution of transaction documents in consultation with legal advisors
- Identification and coordination with legal advisors on the compliance of legal and regulatory requirements of the transactions
- Advising on approaching courts and undertaking court processes, wherever necessary
- Arrange necessary acquisition finance either from banks, institutions and/or other lenders.
For further details kindly contact us.