WHY INVEST OR FINANCE IN FILM?
Investing in Film is one of the best investments you can make, the benefits stretch far beyond the sales of box office tickets. DVD sales, television airings, Video on Demand (VOD) subscriptions and the sale of merchandise all count towards the profit a film makes and can continue to generate a profit for a lifetime.
INVESTING IN FILM
Many Independent film companies now offer Film Investment opportunities; this allows the Independent companies to remain independent and in total control of the film, while offering an investment opportunity with a return that can last a lifetime.
Investing in an independent film with a smaller production budget offers the chance to make more profit with less risk than a film with a large budget, where overheads need to be recouped before investors will see a return. A film doesn’t need to be a large success at the box office in order for an investor to receive a return on their investment, that’s the benefit of investing in independent film.
FINANCE OR INVESTMENT BENEFITS
As well as making a return on your investment, there are number of extra benefits which are attached to investing in film such as:
· The investor can have their name in the credits at the end of the film
· The chance to be involved with the production of the film
· The chance to meet the cast and crew backstage
· An invitation to attend red carpet events including the film premier
· VIP opportunities to attend special events such as The Cannes International Film Festival
· Sample merchandise
· Tax relief benefits (Enterprise Investment Scheme, government sponsored scheme)
It is important to note that the above benefits are subject to the particular film and the amount invested in the project.
MONEY NETWORK is best platform to provide financial or investing service or consulting of our clients for movie projects, Serials projects, web series projects, short films, songs, etc. For further details kindly contact us.